ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Sphere of spheres

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Antonio RamosSphere of spheres
by on Mar 5, 2010 at 5:06:13 pm

Hi, Another ayudita, I also need to make a 3D sphere with spheres after, If someone helps me appreciate it a lot.

Greetings

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: Sphere of spheres
by on Mar 5, 2010 at 5:34:48 pm

I hope you know a good 3D application VERY well.

To create a sphere-shaped object that is a collection of smaller spheres, a 3D application is best. You will drive yourself crazy if you try to do it in AE, if it can even be done at all.

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Michael SzalapskiRe: Sphere of spheres
by on Mar 5, 2010 at 8:21:27 pm

[Dave LaRonde] "You will drive yourself crazy if you try to do it in AE, if it can even be done at all."

Let's go for it!

How perfectly spherical do you need the main sphere to be?
How dynamic do you want the animation to be? Are you expecting lots of camera fly-arounds? Do you want the spheres to separate from each other or come together to form the main one?
Is this a hollow sphere or filled-in?
Are all of these spheres a uniform color? Are they a solid color or do you want them textured?
Is it a problem if the mini spheres cross through one another?

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

Antonio RamosRe: Sphere of spheres
by on Mar 6, 2010 at 9:46:00 am

Thanks michael, The sphere is a perfectly spherical field, Which consists of mini red solid areas of color. The sphere is hollow and comprises an area of separate spheres mini. I want to convert a logo to do this in 2d in 3d, If you give me a contact email I can send the logo and better entender.

Thank you very much

Return to posts index

Antonio RamosRe: Sphere of spheres
by on Mar 6, 2010 at 1:02:01 pm

Michael, Must be perfectly spherical, Rotate on itself, Is a hollow sphere composed of small separated areas of solid color red. 2d is a logo to do an animation to be possible in 3d. Michael if you give me your contact mail and send you the logo in 2d for you to understand better.

I tried to Trapcode form, But can not get Las small spheres are symmetrical, Who are separated as.

Greetings

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]