ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

after effects mouse HELP

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Charlotte Coleafter effects mouse HELP
by on Mar 1, 2010 at 11:52:04 pm

Hi everyone,

I installed Adobe After Effects CS4 about 2 months ago. No problems. Now when I open After Effects the mouse looks like a black square screen effectively hiding the default mouse pointer. It is there.... but very hard to see. This only happens in my Adobe After Effects cs4 program. I have verified the default pointer in the control panel of windows 7 64x quad core computer.

I have searched the help files and internet this entire day. I even went so far as uninstalling and re-installing.... but to only find that same black screen box covering the mouse pointer.

If anyone can be gracious to share any ideas on how I might fix this, I would be most appreciative.

I can't work.... please help!

Kindest Regards,

Return to posts index

Michael SzalapskiRe: after effects mouse HELP
by on Mar 2, 2010 at 2:21:12 pm

The only thing I can think of is to make sure you have the latest update of After Effects, Windows, and your graphics card driver.
If that doesn't work, you could try a system restore back to a time when it was working. It just sets Windows setup back in time, not your files.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

Post removed.

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved