ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

refresh problem

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jako Krullrefresh problem
by on Feb 28, 2010 at 12:59:09 pm

Hello! I started a new comp and accidently clicked on something or something like that, and a message came saying about some sort of refresh.. now if I change anything in the effects panel it wont refresh until I have finished editing values... it said that I need to hold down alt for that but I really like to see what im changing so where could I turn this thing off?

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: refresh problem
by on Feb 28, 2010 at 4:38:16 pm

You turned off Live Update.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

Jako KrullRe: refresh problem
by on Feb 28, 2010 at 6:44:43 pm

Guess I should learn more about the neat buttons :)
thanks

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: refresh problem
by on Feb 28, 2010 at 7:24:57 pm

Yes. Put differently, I would recommend that people read about the buttons before pressing them. But of course I would say that.

Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]