ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Some 'roundtripping' advice

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
craig whit
Some 'roundtripping' advice
on Feb 27, 2010 at 1:06:30 am

Hello everyone,

I'm a long time user of FCS, Apple Certified, blah blah blah....but have been and will be spending a bunch of time in AE over the next 18 months and am wondering if anyone else made the switch from FCP to Premiere and a few quick pros/cons. I've seen a bunch of posts other places and have heard opinions from colleagues, but frankly, trust everyone's opinions here more.

Thanks in advance everyone.

Best,
Craig

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
Re: Some 'roundtripping' advice
on Feb 27, 2010 at 2:39:11 am

I'm sure that my obvious bias (note the logo by my name) will mean that you won't trust me as much, but I'll point out that there are a lot of advantages to using Premiere Pro with After Effects. A summary of ways to get data back and forth between them is here: "Working with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]