ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

How to change the colour of video

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris law
How to change the colour of video
on Feb 26, 2010 at 5:18:00 pm

Hello i want to know how i can change the colour of video to one solid colour. Also at the sametime is is possible to remove backgrounds in video without using greenscreen.

Heres a example

Thanks

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: How to change the colour of video
on Feb 26, 2010 at 5:30:41 pm

[Chris law] "..how i can change the colour of video to one solid colour."

Add a solid in the color of your choice and create a transition from the video to the solid. The screen will then be a solid color.

If you mean something else, then take five stinkin' minutes to THINK before you write so you accurately describe what you want to accomplish. We're not mind readers, you know.

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
on Feb 26, 2010 at 5:57:09 pm

> Also at the sametime is is possible to remove backgrounds in video without using greenscreen.

There are many ways. They are outlined here: "Compositing overview and resources".

This is probably the section that's going to be most useful and interesting to you: "Rotoscoping introduction and resources"

But I really recommend that you start here. Please?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

Chris law
on Feb 27, 2010 at 9:10:30 pm

Sorry i confused you i want to make the video a certain colour but keep the actual detail i've got some better examples below for you.

i hope you get what i mean now.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]