ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

3d with a plurality Photoshop live

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
ronan dartz3d with a plurality Photoshop live
by on Feb 16, 2010 at 6:10:59 pm

Good evening,

Finding the answer anywhere I turn to you:

I understand (I think!) Using a PSD Photoshop live : I have to use the camera "included" in the composition of live....But I'd like to create a composition with several files live Photoshop....How can I run with a single camera...? Is it possible ? Because if I create a camera in a new composition and I met several 3d element I live "or" no link between my layers and my camera and then if I put them in 3d (by selecting the nail-shaped cube) and indeed my layers Spend in 2d

If you have a super solution....I suuiss super taker, Thank you in advance

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: 3d with a plurality Photoshop live
by on Feb 16, 2010 at 10:01:33 pm

I am sorry, sir or madame, but I have read your post a half-dozen times, and I have absolutely no idea what you mean.

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

ronan dartzRe: 3d with a plurality Photoshop live
by on Feb 17, 2010 at 10:46:24 am

In English, May it'll be more "clear"

I want to create a composition with a lot of PSD "3d live Photoshop ".

I know to position each composition 3d live, I need to use the camera of each composition.

Purpose, After, When I put all the "composition" 3d live in the same composition, I would to know if it 's possible to move the entire files 3d live with the same camera (I try and I have two bad results: 3d live become 2d or move the camera without the layer "3D Live"

I hope to have a little bit more understandable

Thank again

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: 3d with a plurality Photoshop live
by on Feb 17, 2010 at 4:05:48 pm

Thank you for writing this again. I think I understand now.

I think when you write, "I want to create a composition with a lot of PSD "3d live Photoshop "," you intend to say, "I want to create a 3D composition in which I ANIMATE Photoshop layers."

You have a main 3D composition that has a camera. In this composition you are NESTING 3D compositions that also contain cameras. You are asking why the camera inside the nested composition doesn't work, and why the nested compositions appear as 2D.

After Effects can only have ONE active camera at any one time, and it must be in the main composition. You can have many camera layers, but the camera layer on the top of timeline will be the Active Camera. If you give camera layers In and Out points, you can create cuts between cameras.

The cameras in your nested 3D compositions won't work. You must use the camera(s) in the main composition.

If your nested 3D compositions contain layers placed in 3D space, you can make them appear to be a single 3D object, which you can move in 3D space in the maincomposition.

After you nest the composition in the main composition, find this new layer's Collapse Transformations switch. The switch looks like an asterisk (*). Some people think it looks like a child's drawing of the sun with rays of light.

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]