Just having a small problem getting audio to play in AE. Here's the score:
1. I can import a sound file ie. WAV
2. I run RAM preview using all the usual proceedures and can see the wave form and VU meter moving, but NO sound?
3. But, if I scrub the audio I CAN hear it!...Bizarre?
4. If I render an audio effect on it I can hear it!
4. Audio is not muted
5. Preferences/Preview/Audio is checked
it just says the default device is "After effects windows sound" with no other options. When i go into settings my directsound output says "no audio device" and my directsound input says "Quattrus Wave In". I don't appear to be able to change these in anyway?