ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Growing Patterns

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ed Mohar
Growing Patterns
on Feb 8, 2010 at 9:28:39 pm

Hey there, I've been seeing this effect that I don't know what to call. I'm sure there are photoshop and AE tutorials out there about it, I just don't know what to call it.

All I can really describe it as is a 'growing pattern', like how leaves come out of one another and expand into this cool design, arrows are also popular, as well as lines that cris-cross across the canvas.

I was wondering if anyone knew what the heck I'm describing, so I can find some tuts on it.

much appreciated.

-Ed Mohar
Student of Broadcast Television
Production Assistant at WCNY

Return to posts index

Michael Szalapski
Re: Growing Patterns
on Feb 8, 2010 at 10:11:49 pm

Do you mean tuts like this?

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved