ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Importing After Effects Composition into Premiere Pro

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nathan JimmyImporting After Effects Composition into Premiere Pro
by on Feb 4, 2010 at 4:56:50 am

Ok, so I've been trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong for a very long time.

I used Premiere Pro to separate my video into a few clips. I imported one of those clips into after effects to add some effects. I added my effects. Now I want to import my after effects composition back into Premiere Pro to replace the original clip with the new one with the effects.

1. I tried to do the file > dynamic link > import after effects composition, but the video file in that composition shows up as missing in Premiere Pro and it shows a bunch of colored bars.

2. I've also tried to open the project in after effects (looks good) and export as a premiere pro project, but it mentions missing filters and I can't get the video to show up.

I'm doing something wrong, but I'm not sure what. I want to move my after effects composition back into premiere pro to replace the original clip with the new one with the animations.

Help?! Thanks in advance!

Return to posts index

Nathan JimmyRe: Importing After Effects Composition into Premiere Pro
by on Feb 5, 2010 at 9:11:33 pm

I've searched the net for answers to this question, and I still don't have an answer. I tried converting the files to MPEG2 bluray format, but the problem is the same. Ideas? What is everyone else doing?????????

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]