ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Import of after effects project of the same size to Vegas is small

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Keith HendersonImport of after effects project of the same size to Vegas is small
by on Jan 14, 2010 at 3:40:53 pm

I have the same dimensions of a project but then I import into my NLE the AE animation is smaller.

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: Import of after effects project of the same size to Vegas is small
by on Jan 14, 2010 at 4:47:44 pm

It SOUNDS like you have something set up funny in the AE Render Queue, but without additional information about how you got things in & out of AE, it's tough to know what's happening.

So here's my best guess: AE doesn't like you any more. What did you do to make it angry?

It's okay to do provide details about what you're doing. Yes, it's more writing for you, but you stand a better chance of an accurate diagnosis.

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Michael SzalapskiRe: Import of after effects project of the same size to Vegas is small
by on Jan 14, 2010 at 4:53:11 pm

What dimensions are we talking? How did we do the import/output? How much smaller is, "smaller"?

Like Dave said, we have absolutely no info about your issue with which to provide knowledgable assistance. I am also going to hazard a guess that something is weird in your Render Queue, probably that you're rendering out at half resolution.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]