ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Video & music (time)

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ziga SternadVideo & music (time)
by on Jan 10, 2010 at 10:39:36 am

Hello there!
This is my first post, so I hope I'm writing in the right forum. =) Today I started with new composition(new video) and I've done it around 1min already. The problem is that when I was RAM previewing, the music and the video were a bit too fast, so i made an experiment and exported video in QuickTime movie (.mov) to see if it will play it too fast eaven then. It didn't but, there came a new problem. I'm creating the video strictly with music but when I've exported it, music changed for few pixels (I hope you know what I mean). -Let's say that in 14sec, the music is played (for example) 1 sec too early, but if i RAM preview it in AE, it's OK.(but remember, when I'm RAM previewing it the video and the music are too fast) What can I do to export the same video as I'm RAM previewing it? :/

(If you don't understand what I mean, then tell me and I'll try to expleain somehow else.-Sorry for my bad English)

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: Video & music (time)
by on Jan 10, 2010 at 4:28:27 pm

Here are instructions on saving a RAM preview.

Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

Ziga SternadRe: Video & music (time)
by on Jan 10, 2010 at 4:36:35 pm

This is not the answer I wanted to hear... Saving the RAM preview wouldn't solve my problem, I guess. I can only save RAM preview in .avi, as i read. I want to save and create my project just as usual (I don't know why this problem happend)... I never had this kind of problem yet...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved