ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

interactive photo mosaic

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Aviete Avietyteinteractive photo mosaic
by on Jan 6, 2010 at 8:19:37 pm

Who knows how make interactive photo photo mosaic? I want to make small pictures flow into one main picture, and then picture enlarges when is clicked. what other programs I can use for that?

Please help me, cause I am really running out of time.

Thanks

Return to posts index

david bogieRe: interactive photo mosaic
by on Jan 6, 2010 at 8:34:44 pm

You cannot do interactivity at all in After Effects.
Keep looking, maybe in the Flash forum.

bogiesan

Return to posts index

Michael SzalapskiRe: interactive photo mosaic
by on Jan 6, 2010 at 10:06:49 pm

You could make a bunch of movies in AE and tie them all together in your DVD creating program. (Encore, etc.)

You'd make the main movie of all your pictures flowing in, then make transition movies for each individual picture into and out of the large version. And, of course a still frame as a picture for each instance of a large version (which would essentially be a menu).
There are a zillion different ways to create the videos in AE depending on what look you wanted; from basic position keyframing to using Particular or Card Wipe, the possibilities are endless.

However, building so many different individual videos and tying them all together in Encore would be really tedious. It will be much faster to do it in Flash as Bogie suggested.

Although, depending on how little time you have and since you obviously don't know Flash (or AE), might I suggest hiring somebody who knows how to do it? AE and Flash are both very powerful programs, which means neither of them is easy to learn in a hurry.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]