ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Convert mov

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
hugo garciaConvert mov
by on Jan 4, 2010 at 4:51:03 am

Hi
I made an animation for a mural in After Effects with a size of 1400x2000, The problem is I need that this composition is in a format either .Mpeg2, .Avi or wmv. Trying to publish the movie on AE as instead of mov Mpeg2, I mark error... Plugin plugin aegp e / s half: The combination of frame size... Etc. I tried with compressor but the extension is not whether .Mpeg2, But if another and seek not want compression will want as close as possible. Xilisoft converter lowered but sizes are not well. There any way I can make this conversion while respecting the original???
Thanx...

Return to posts index

Bartek SkorupaRe: Convert mov
by on Jan 4, 2010 at 10:17:21 am

The extension of mpeg2 is mpg or mpeg.
This will still be mpeg2.
You said you tried compressor, so I assume you use Mac.
On Mac you can render mpeg2 straight from AE.
wmv is a problem, avi also, despite we have the option to export avi.

Bartek Skorupa
Warszawa, Poland

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: Convert mov
by on Jan 4, 2010 at 7:23:54 pm

[hugo garcia] "I made an animation for a mural in After Effects with a size of 1400x2000"

How do you plan to play back this animation? It's a very odd size.

[hugo garcia] "I need that this composition is in a format either .Mpeg2, .Avi or wmv."

Is there any specific reason why you need one of these three?

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

hugo garciaRe: Convert mov
by on Jan 4, 2010 at 8:07:22 pm

Yes actually I am aware that it is a very old dimension or size, it is for a mural or wall where other animations have been played before, is very very big and the equipment they use to play the animation is some sort of comverter that doesn't receive .mov, I tried to process the movie or animation staight from AE in MPEG2 but it mentioned an error, the one i've written in the previous post...

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: Convert mov
by on Jan 4, 2010 at 10:51:18 pm

Why don't you contact the people who have used this specific projection equipment successfully before, and find out how they did it?

The only thing we can do is guess. Get the facts. Then you will know what to do.

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

hugo garciaRe: Convert mov
by on Jan 4, 2010 at 10:55:55 pm

Yes, will try that, they hired an outsource artist to do it, but I try to contact him, thanx for your help!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]