ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Where did Gridiron forum go?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jimmy BrungerWhere did Gridiron forum go?
by on Dec 22, 2009 at 9:43:48 am

I know there is a forum on the Gridiron site, but it doesn't look very busy...what happened to the CC one?

I am getting sick of the terrible use of multiprocessing in CS4 and fancy going back to Nucleo (upg to NP2) CS4 never seems to be using all my procs to full capacity, no matter how complex the comp and when it's switched on it TOTALLY hogs my system to the point where I can't even check my emails without stuttering!

Anyone stilling using Nucleo in CS4?

Production Premium CS4 - Mocha v1.5 - FCP 5.1.4
MacPro Quad 3GHz / ATI 1900XT / 8GB RAM / OSX 10.4.11
30" ACD / Decklink SP / SONY PVM-20M4E/ Wacom Intuos 3 A4 / XServe / United Digital RAID
Production Premium CS2 - Combustion 3 - Mocha v1.0.1
Win XP Pro 32 / Dell Precision T3400 Q6600 / 4GB RAM / NVidia Quadro570 / DeckLink Pro / Roland DS-5s / Sony BVM-20G1E / 2 x Dell 2007FP / Wacom Intuos 3 A4

Return to posts index

Tim VaughanRe: Where did Gridiron forum go?
by on Dec 22, 2009 at 9:07:36 pm

I was wondering that earlier. I do have Nucleo pro (they just updated their version to work with snow leopard), but I personally have not seen the results I had with previous operating systems and programs. The features offered such as committing to disk are a great tool, but it really seems like the actual program as a whole is lacking. I know they've been involved with Flow quite a bit, but Nucleo on AE CS4 and Snow just really isn't all its cracked up to be. I've disabled it for the time being, and only activate it for certain instances. That really is NOT the way I wanted it to be...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved