ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

How to zoom into a still picture of a movie, and play it from that point on.

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alex PachecoHow to zoom into a still picture of a movie, and play it from that point on.
by on Dec 11, 2009 at 12:30:46 am

So I'm in the process in making a promotional video for my COD:MW2 clan. I want to do an effect like the one I did in the wallpaper I made:

http://s741.photobucket.com/albums/xx52/Twistedblack10/?action=view¤t...

I can make the pictures reflecting on a floor fine, but I want to do a "zoom in" effect on one picture and play a video. ie. A guy holding a gun, zooms in to the shot, he runs with the gun, zoom out leaving a screenshot in a sense of him right where it stopped. Then the camera would pan over to another picture and continue the effect.

There will be a bunch of tall, thin columns like in the wallpaper scattered about. When it zooms into one, I'm thinking about just doing a flash and continuing the movie clip. After it's finished, I'll pause it, and zoom out to reveal the paused screen in a new column... You following me camera guy?

Any help?

Return to posts index

Michael SzalapskiRe: How to zoom into a still picture of a movie, and play it from that point on.
by on Dec 11, 2009 at 2:37:45 pm

Time remapping is your friend.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]