ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Blame it on the boogie

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Markus Karlsson
Blame it on the boogie
on Dec 9, 2009 at 10:29:05 am

Hi guys
a few years back i saw a plugin that could do this old classic effect fairly easy.. Now i have forgotten what it was called and i was wondering if anyone could help?

you all know the effect,, it was for instance used in the Blame It On The Boogie video with Jackson 5.. it's the repeat effect,, it's used throughout the video but first appears after about 7-8 seconds

thank you

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="//"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
Re: Blame it on the boogie
on Dec 9, 2009 at 4:04:55 pm

The Echo effect is a good starting point for this sort of result.

Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved