ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

audio off in output

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Martin Jordanaudio off in output
by on Nov 28, 2009 at 8:26:53 pm

In AE CS4 I've made a piece with effects and audio effects. In Ram preview everything is good.

But when I send it to the Render Queue it shows audio off under output module. (see image at the bottom: Output Module)

I've looked everywhere to fix this and can't.

Need advice.

Quad-Core, 2.93GHz, OS 10.6.2, 32GB Ram, 4TB RAID 5 Internal, RAID Card, ATI Radeon HD 4870 512MB, 4TB External Raid, FCP Studio 7, AE 9.0.2, Squeeze for the Web, MacBook Pro (MBP) 2.6 GHz, Dual Core, 10.5.7, Panasonic HPX300 Camera.
The entire Adobe Creative Suite 4, Design Premium.
Owner of Full Graphics Design Firm Houston, Tx 19 yrs.
Mac user since 1988.

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: audio off in output
by on Nov 28, 2009 at 9:16:21 pm

Did you check the Audio Output checkbox in the Output Module Settings dialog box?

from "Output module settings":
"Before rendering, check the Audio Output settings in the Output Module Settings dialog box to ensure that they are correct. To render audio, Audio Output must be selected."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

Martin JordanRe: audio off in output
by on Nov 28, 2009 at 10:41:45 pm

Thanks Todd.

I kept trying to do that but it wouldn't let me do that.

But after your advice I deleted that file from the queue and then sent it to the queue again and the options were there.

thx so much.

Quad-Core, 2.93GHz, OS 10.6.2, 32GB Ram, 4TB RAID 5 Internal, RAID Card, ATI Radeon HD 4870 512MB, 4TB External Raid, FCP Studio 7, AE 9.0.2, Squeeze for the Web, MacBook Pro (MBP) 2.6 GHz, Dual Core, 10.5.7, Panasonic HPX300 Camera.
The entire Adobe Creative Suite 4, Design Premium.
Owner of Full Graphics Design Firm Houston, Tx 19 yrs.
Mac user since 1988.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]