ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

where's the ae cs4 '...record options in the tool bar'?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Charlie Canfield
where's the ae cs4 '...record options in the tool bar'?
on Nov 24, 2009 at 8:30:54 pm

just learning about the puppet tool and motion sketching in the ae cs4 manual. in the following paragraph there's a reference to the 'record option in the tool bar' but i can't find it, or much mention of it on the web. anyone have an image of it, or a suggestion as what to look for?

If your composition contains audio, you can sketch motion in time with the audio.
Before you begin recording motion, you may want to configure settings for recording. To open the Puppet Record Options dialog box, click Record Options in the Tools panel.
Speed
The ratio of the speed of the recorded motion to speed of playback.

thanks,
cc

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
Re: where's the ae cs4 '...record options in the tool bar'?
on Nov 25, 2009 at 1:27:43 am

The Record Options control only appears when the Puppet Pin tool is active. It appears in the area labeled N in the screenshot on this page---the area for the tool-specific options.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

Charlie Canfield
Re: where's the ae cs4 '...record options in the tool bar'?
on Nov 25, 2009 at 1:47:10 am

sure enough; i have to drag out my panel a long ways to unbury it. thanks for the details!
cc

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]