ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

a sheepish request

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Todd Kopriva
a sheepish request
on Nov 20, 2009 at 11:17:58 pm

Some of you may remember that I asked y'all to take a couple of surveys in September, but the survey website was misconfigured in such a way that most of you were unable to do so. Well, now I'm sheepishly asking you to try again. Sorry for the fake-out last time.

http://blogs.adobe.com/toddkopriva/2009/09/please-take-another-survey-or.ht...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

David Johnson
Re: a sheepish request
on Nov 23, 2009 at 12:14:07 pm

I took survey 1, but the survey 2 link wouldn't work for me. Might just be my browser or something though.

BTW, seems you Adobe guys ought to be able to post such requests with bold headings like other announcements ... the purpose of a survey is to better align products with user needs, which is beneficlal to all users whether we take the survey or not ... that seems to qualify as an announcement directly related to the core purpose of the forum (to distinguish from advertising ). Perhaps the COW folk would rationalize similarly?

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
on Nov 23, 2009 at 3:53:01 pm

Thanks, David. I just tried both survey links, and they worked fine for me in Firefox 3.5 on both Windows and Mac OS. In case there's a problem with specific browsers, could you tell me which browser and OS you're using?

Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

Dave Johnson
on Nov 23, 2009 at 5:29:49 pm

I was using FF 3.5.5 on an XP machine ... almost identical in every way to the one I'm using now, which I'm able to get to the second survey with. I guess it was a fluke ... although I love FF, it's open nature sometimes causes strange conflicts (i.e., caused by extensions, etc. rather than the browser itself).

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]