ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Pre-Composited Animation Losing Quality

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John KimPre-Composited Animation Losing Quality
by on Nov 20, 2009 at 2:11:12 am

I have created a vector tree in Adobe illustrator and have imported it to After effects, I then proceeded to laying out three of the images in the timeline then offsetting two of the tree by a pixel all in 6 frames, and when looped it has an animated feel to the vector (constantly in motion).

The 3 images are constantly looping all in 6 frames. I then pre-composed that sequence then pre-composed again to create a 5 min sequence of this animated still tree

The problem that I am having is that, I would like to zoom in and out of this still animated tree but when I zoom in, it loses resolution.

I am thinking I am not able to do this by pre-composing, are there any solutions to this?

I posted the video here and this is the video I would like to zoom in and out of, but how do I make it so that it does not lose resolution?

Return to posts index

Anders HattneRe: Pre-Composited Animation Losing Quality
by on Nov 20, 2009 at 11:20:29 am

Have you tried the "collapse transform" switch already?

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: Pre-Composited Animation Losing Quality
by on Nov 21, 2009 at 12:52:09 am

See "Continuously rasterize a layer containing vector graphics".

Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved