ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

fieldorder again

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Christofer Wetterholmfieldorder again
by on Nov 12, 2009 at 1:24:14 pm

Hello again!
I´ve been trying to get to the bottom with my interlaced file problem with alot of help from you guys thanks!!!

I sent the file to a friend so he could take a look at it and see if the fieldorder was correct or not and he said that it seemed like the file was converted from 24P or NTCS 29.97 to 25 fps pal with interlacing and therefore some frames where interlaced and some progressive.....

Is this a problem when i am going to ad grafics and text and then render out a movie for broadcast?
Should i try to get some other material? or can i use the one i got....

I am a little confused now...

/Christofer

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: fieldorder again
by on Nov 12, 2009 at 4:13:17 pm

[Christofer Wetterholm] "Is this a problem when i am going to ad grafics and text and then render out a movie for broadcast? "

If you want to, you could avoid the problem entirely.

Use the footage provided to you as a REFERENCE for compositional and timing purposes. When done, delete the footage from the comp and render out an AE file with graphics and text only on an alpha channel. The editor can then use it in his or her editing application.

And I think it's time someone asked the question: how much experience do you actually have with After Effects and in television post-production?

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]