hi good morning, recently i was working rendering an animation in maya exporting it as an targa secuence (cause i used the renderman app)but when im imported it as a secuence in AE it appears the secuence in disorder, i also tried to change the values ( name.#.ext, name_.ext, namee#.ext)and used the option "force alphabetical order" but the same problem appears
is there something that im doing? or there is a program that can organize it so as AE can understand the secuence correctly?
1) copy about 100 of the images into a folder.
2) open the images without "image sequence" checked.
3) drag them all into a comp, making sure the layer order matches the image numbers in sequence. 001 on top, 002 next, and so on.
4) select all the layers, and make them 1 frame long.
5) select animation>keyframe assistants>sequence layers. (no overlap, no dissolve)
6) this should give you a movie. RAM preview and let us know what you see. Are the frames in order?
(if the sequence is reversed, undo the "sequence layers" and select the layers in the reverse order.)