ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

error: motion tile

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Eugene Hoopererror: motion tile
by on Oct 24, 2009 at 11:55:40 pm

Hey guys, just got this message before popping up whenever I tried changing my view setting from half to full quality:

After Effects Error: Motion tile cannot allocate a buffer larger than 30000 pixels in either dimension (516)

(25 :: 56)

any idea how I could resolve this. I'm working at half quality now so it's not bothering me too much but I imagine it will give me problems when I try render my movie out correct?

Would appreciate any help.

Cheers, Eugene

Macbook 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: error: motion tile
by on Oct 25, 2009 at 3:19:29 am

It sounds to me like you have the settings on Motion Tile turned up pretty high, so that the result is wider or taller than the limit on the size of a layer. When resolution is set to half, only half of the pixels in each dimension are rendered, so turning the resolution back to full seems to put you over the limit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]