ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Make Movie Crashes

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Richard ClarkMake Movie Crashes
by on Oct 24, 2009 at 4:55:52 pm

I'm new to this site and I've been looking at the other posts for my problem and I thought certain suggestions that have been mentioned before would solve my problem but to no avail. I'm trying to render out my animation with 4 layers (background, color pass, AO, and Specular). Originally, I tried exporting it out with an audio file(I tried wav, aiff, avi) and naturally I was getting crashes during the middle of the render. So from what I heard here I tried rendering it without the audio and still, the file would crash. Then I thought maybe I'll try rendering it out as an image sequence and still the file would crash. It seems no matter what I do, the file always crashes on me. Now my system is a little older but I think it can handle this stuff. It's a: Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80Ghz with 2GB of ram. I have Service Pack 3 installed and I'm running on Windows XP. Plus I'm not running any other software, just AfterEffects. My version of AfterEffects is CS4. I've always had this problem with AfterEffects even with older versions of the software and in the past I'd find a work-around to it but this time I have no solution myself so I was wondering if someone here who is more experienced or has had this problem as well could help me. Thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved