ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

After Effect Crash

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brian Harper
After Effect Crash
on Oct 20, 2009 at 7:43:45 pm

Hi,

For some reason just recently while I am in mid stream of doing a project I keep getting this following message box.

After Effects
A copy of your project was saved at:/Users/brianharper/Desktop/Current Projects/Project tiles.

I would think this would be a big deal but it hand my computer up where all it does is pin wheel and I have to force quit. Has been seen this? I have done a complete reinstall and went into the preferences and check the autosave and I still can't seem to figure out how to stop this.

Any help you be great,
Brian

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
Re: After Effect Crash
on Oct 21, 2009 at 5:21:19 am

What version of After Effects? If you're running After Effects CS4, have you installed the After Effects CS4 (9.0.2) update?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

Brian Harper
on Oct 21, 2009 at 5:43:44 am

No, I am running CS3 and I have done my software updates but do you think it's an Adobe update specifically?

Thanks for the help,
Brian

Return to posts index

Robert Slenker
on Nov 2, 2009 at 10:01:18 pm

dealing w/ this right now too. =( Hope we get some advice. I'm on CS3 too.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]