ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

video camera

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
remis sinkvideo camera
by on Oct 19, 2009 at 10:05:12 am

I want to make video clip with After Effects and with flash file with a transparent background, that would be use for the web page.

I want to ask what video camera you recommend to use? And what format? – hdv or dv, cause I need a good quality. Can I do that with SONY HDR-FX1? Maybe I have to do that with more profesional video camera?

Return to posts index

david bogieRe: video camera
by on Oct 19, 2009 at 3:55:28 pm

You must first decide how your viewers will see this video. Do they see it immediately on the site? Or do they download it before they can see it? What is the size and framerate? How large is your storage? What is the connection speed at which your viewers will connect to your site?
but that's the first round of questions.
The next round is based on what you intend to shoot and how much about the art and craft of photography and videography do you understand? How good are you? How good do you intend to be?
Then there's budget. Most people who ask this question fail to understand they need a good tripod, spare batteries, chargers, protective cases, lighting equipment, microphones, cables, storage media.

Once all of those questions are answered, we can help you with a video camera selection.

Return to posts index

remis sinkRe: video camera
by on Oct 20, 2009 at 9:22:56 am

Thanks for your answer.
I found the example in the webpage I'm planing to do something like that. There are two version: 1. a person on a desctop, that you can to send to your computer 2. webpage guide, where you move to the webpage and come the guy, that say some information, but when you press on him, he disappear. Can I do that with adobe flash, before I do that with affter effect.? In what format I have to save it and what parameter to set?

Thanks a lot.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved