ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Export Colours

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gareth Cork
Export Colours
on Oct 18, 2009 at 4:36:09 pm

Hi

I have a 720p scene I am trying to export. However the colours are desaturated when I export compared to the colours in the After effects preview.

What is going wrong?

Thanks
Gareth

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
Re: Export Colours
on Oct 20, 2009 at 12:48:01 am

More detail, please. What kind of file are you creating? A QuickTime movie? If so, what codec are you using? Are you using color management? What version of After Effects are you using?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

Gareth Cork
Re: Export Colours
on Oct 25, 2009 at 2:39:00 pm

Hi

I am using CS4. I do not have color management on because I just cant get it to work. The color picker, comp preview and final render all have different colours.

Yes I am trying to create a quicktime movie 720p. I dont mind what codec as long as the colors are the same as they should be.

Thanks.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]