ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

I get this error "the file format module could not parse the file" 45::35 When i try to import into after effects

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Declan PowerI get this error "the file format module could not parse the file" 45::35 When i try to import into after effects
by on Oct 18, 2009 at 8:52:46 am

I get this error "the file format module could not parse the file" 45::35 When i try to import into after effects. I have changed images from CYMK to RGB, also tried convertig to tif and more formats. tested different files and they work perfectly so not machine or AE, using CS3.. any help would be greatly appreciated, looming deadline, dp

D.Power
EG Digital Productions.
44 28 677 42828
d.power@emerging-group.com

Return to posts index

Erik WaluskaRe: I get this error "the file format module could not parse the file" 45::35 When i try to import into after effects
by on Oct 18, 2009 at 3:53:08 pm

Declan,
A quick search for "could not parse the file" on the Cow forums turns up some nearly identical threads - all of which point to the file being CMYK instead of RGB. I know you said you converted it but...

http://forums.creativecow.net/search.php?q=could+not+parse+the+file&f[]=2

If that doesn't help then please provide some information about the file you are trying to import.

-E

Return to posts index

Declan PowerRe: I get this error "the file format module could not parse the file" 45::35 When i try to import into after effects
by on Oct 18, 2009 at 7:02:51 pm

Thanks for the help, i opened the images,saved them as rgb PSD's and that worked.. dont know why this haooened, but this is a fix... thanks again..

D.Power
EG Digital Productions.
44 28 677 42828

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: I get this error "the file format module could not parse the file" 45::35 When i try to import into after effects
by on Oct 18, 2009 at 5:12:14 pm

Perhaps I'm beng dense and I missed it, but did you say what kind of file you're trying to import?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

Declan PowerRe: I get this error "the file format module could not parse the file" 45::35 When i try to import into after effects
by on Oct 18, 2009 at 7:04:18 pm

tif's and JPEGS

D.Power
EG Digital Productions.
44 28 677 42828

Return to posts index

David CabestanyRe: I get this error "the file format module could not parse the file" 45::35 When i try to import into after effects
by on Mar 20, 2012 at 3:06:01 am

I'm getting this error too, except ALL my links are rgb, some always were, some I had to convert with photoshop.

Why am I still getting the error?

Return to posts index

Erik WaluskaRe: I get this error "the file format module could not parse the file" 45::35 When i try to import into after effects
by on Mar 20, 2012 at 3:09:00 pm

What type of files?

Return to posts index

David CabestanyRe: I get this error "the file format module could not parse the file" 45::35 When i try to import into after effects
by on Mar 20, 2012 at 7:34:58 pm

Jpgs, 8 bits.

Return to posts index

by on Mar 20, 2012 at 8:39:11 pm

I don't know why you would get that error with .jpg files if they are all RGB color mode. Could you post one of the images?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]