ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

AE CS4 Keylight were is it??

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark LinthicumAE CS4 Keylight were is it??
by on Oct 14, 2009 at 4:03:17 am

I downloaded the Demo for AE CS4 and there is no Keylight and the new tracker!! So I just bought the upgrade and thinking I would get the additional software at purchase but link they provide after purchase looks to be the same size as the demo i just downloaded! do i need to download the whole thing again??

Why isn't this info on there site!!!??? man this is frustrating! Long time user and now I really am starting to hate Adobe! Buying software is suppose to be easy not a freaking headache!

Thanks, Mark

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: AE CS4 Keylight were is it??
by on Oct 14, 2009 at 5:07:04 am

The free trial version of Adobe After Effects software does not include some features that depend upon software licensed from parties other than Adobe. For example, mocha for After Effects, Keylight, some other effect plug-ins, and some codecs for encoding MPEG formats are available only with the full version of Adobe After Effects software. They are unlocked when you enter a serial number after buying the full version.

Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved