ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

need some ideas

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ali Tahaneed some ideas
by on Oct 11, 2009 at 11:15:15 am

hi im a student of graphics and my interest is in animation, me and my friends are making a project which will show our entire portfolio in a combine single video,the work we did on Photoshop, Aftereffects, Premiere Pro, and 3ds max will all be shown in that final animation in a presentation in front of our teachers.
since my interest is in animation(Aftereffects) i took the job of making credits and applying some flashy effects and animation in the video that would look good(so it reflects my abilities in aftereffects).
i saw some tutorials and have some ideas and i added a little bit 3ds max animation(eg. the introductory animation of Pixar with table light) but i can't make it flashy enough, so can u guys help me with some ideas and how to implement them
Thanks Alot

Urs A.T

Return to posts index

Jeff BonanoRe: need some ideas
by on Oct 12, 2009 at 5:46:57 pm

One thing I did was make a "Zony" Television and then showed someone flipping through the station with a remote. Each channel was actually used for a different kind of photo slide show, but you could implement different things on each channel. It was a lot of fun to do, plus it looked really cool in the end.

Jeff Bonano

"I want to have a cool quote at the bottom of my signature, just like everyone else on the cow forum!" -Jeff Bonano

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved