ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Adobe MXF wrappers

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
andy bay
Adobe MXF wrappers
on Oct 7, 2009 at 3:05:20 pm

Hi!

I'm searching for a better workflow in order to get Panasonic HVX200/HPX171 MXF files to different aplications like Mocha and Syntheyes for post production work.

My question is:

Is AE or any Adobe application capable of creating MXF wrappers, or is the only option really to export lossless intermediate files (which pretty much double the hard disc space requirements)?

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: Adobe MXF wrappers
on Oct 7, 2009 at 3:08:56 pm

[andy bay] "I'm searching for a better workflow in order to get Panasonic HVX200/HPX171 MXF files to different aplications like Mocha and Syntheyes for post production work. "

Then may I suggest that you describe what your CURRENT workflow involves? What kind of applications do you normally use? What kind of hardware do you have? What's your operating system?

We're not clairvoyant, you know.

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Adolfo Rozenfeld
on Oct 7, 2009 at 3:40:19 pm

Premiere Pro can export MXF files, but I don't think that would help much in this case. Neither Mocha nor Syntheyes can import P2 MXF files.

Adolfo Rozenfeld ยท Adobe

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
on Oct 7, 2009 at 3:49:49 pm

... to say nothing about the possibility that the guy might be cutting in something like Final Cut Pro, opening a totally different set of considerations.

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]