ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

turn off light symbol

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joe Mole
turn off light symbol
on Oct 6, 2009 at 4:07:48 am

Is there a switch somewhere to turn off the symbol so I can view my lights with out seeing the 3d wire frame?

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
Re: turn off light symbol
on Oct 6, 2009 at 4:47:21 am

Yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

Joe Mole
on Oct 6, 2009 at 5:13:19 am

forgive me if you misunderstood. My inquiry meant to imply a response that would tell me not just if such a feature was present but also where it could be located within the interface. Forgive the confusion.

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
on Oct 6, 2009 at 5:18:26 am

The 'Yes' in my previous message is a hyperlink. Click it.

Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

Joe Mole
on Oct 6, 2009 at 1:31:14 pm

hahah. Thanks, it was late. I thought you were just being wise guy. :)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]