ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

When I export something from final cut to after effects Edit in after effects and put back into final cut the footage is lighter and slightly foggy

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
kurt hudsonWhen I export something from final cut to after effects Edit in after effects and put back into final cut the footage is lighter and slightly foggy
by on Sep 25, 2009 at 5:22:26 pm

When I export something from final cut to after effects Edit in after effects and put back into final cut the footage is lighter and slightly foggy. am I doing something wrong or is this how it always works? im exporting in and out of both with the exact same format... what am I missing?

Thanks!!!

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: When I export something from final cut to after effects Edit in after effects and put back into final cut the footage is lighter and slightly foggy
by on Sep 25, 2009 at 6:27:45 pm

You need to tell us about the codecs you used going out of FCP and going out of AE.

".mov" is NOT a codec. Animation, DCVPro, Photo JPEF and ProRes ARE codecs.

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

kurt hudsonRe: When I export something from final cut to after effects Edit in after effects and put back into final cut the footage is lighter and slightly foggy
by on Sep 25, 2009 at 7:26:08 pm

Im exporting as is. File>export>quicktime movie and im leaving everything at current settings.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]