ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

When I export something from final cut to after effects Edit in after effects and put back into final cut the footage is lighter and slightly foggy

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
kurt hudson
When I export something from final cut to after effects Edit in after effects and put back into final cut the footage is lighter and slightly foggy
on Sep 25, 2009 at 5:22:26 pm

When I export something from final cut to after effects Edit in after effects and put back into final cut the footage is lighter and slightly foggy. am I doing something wrong or is this how it always works? im exporting in and out of both with the exact same format... what am I missing?

Thanks!!!

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: When I export something from final cut to after effects Edit in after effects and put back into final cut the footage is lighter and slightly foggy
on Sep 25, 2009 at 6:27:45 pm

You need to tell us about the codecs you used going out of FCP and going out of AE.

".mov" is NOT a codec. Animation, DCVPro, Photo JPEF and ProRes ARE codecs.

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

kurt hudson
Re: When I export something from final cut to after effects Edit in after effects and put back into final cut the footage is lighter and slightly foggy
on Sep 25, 2009 at 7:26:08 pm

Im exporting as is. File>export>quicktime movie and im leaving everything at current settings.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]