ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Please take (another) survey or two. Pretty please?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Todd Kopriva
Please take (another) survey or two. Pretty please?
on Sep 25, 2009 at 1:30:50 am

Please take one or both of the following surveys about tasks that you might do in After Effects. Pretty please? Your doing so will help us to learn what people are having trouble with and how we can make it better.

survey 1

survey 2

You may be experiencing déjà vu right now. Yes, I asked folks to take a survey or two a couple of months ago, too. Now I'm asking again so that I can see if anything has changed. We've been at work all summer to make improvements, and we'd like to know what's working and what isn't.

If you've already taken the surveys, please consider doing so again. If you haven't, please consider doing so now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

David Johnson
Re: Please take (another) survey or two. Pretty please?
on Sep 25, 2009 at 1:56:44 am

Todd you contribute so much to the AE community in so many ways ... plus you said pretty please ... so I always offer feedback when I can, but I'm still usin CS3 on all my machines since my employer won't upgrade until CS5 ... am I right that you need people with CS4?

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
on Sep 25, 2009 at 1:59:34 am

Any version is OK. Thanks, David.

If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

David Johnson
on Sep 25, 2009 at 2:28:13 am

Done. Thank you, Todd.

Perhaps if this thread gets as long as the ones with people asking why AE doesn't come to their house and wash their car for them, more people will see it and, thus, take the surveys. lol

Cheers

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
on Sep 25, 2009 at 4:31:06 am

Crud. I just discovered that you can't take these surveys if you took the corresponding surveys a few months ago. Oops.

If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

Jeremy Fabiano
on Sep 27, 2009 at 6:13:57 am

David,

HAHA nah we don't need it to wash our clothes (although a plug in for that *WOULD* be handy hehe ;) )

In my opinion the render farm section needs a complete overhaul.. shouldn't have to go buy a separate render manager to have efficient network rendering (and don't gimme guff about the watch folder. It's not the most user friendly to setup. I've never gotten it to work yet). The command line render option does work, but you have to go execute it on each render node..

I'm contemplating breaking out visual studio and fixing the problem.. but I can't seem to find the time to do anything about it..

If I get a couple extra minutes I'll snag those surveys too :D

-Jeremy

-------------------------------------------------
If you didn't supply enough information I will start making assumptions. I'm usually wrong when I assume.
-------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]