ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Problems After Effects CS4, Please help

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
julio garciaProblems After Effects CS4, Please help
by on Sep 13, 2009 at 10:59:41 pm

Hi i have a big problem with the After Effects CS4, My computer is a intel pentium core 2 quad,6. 8GB memory ddr3, Gigabyte motherboard, NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT graphics, HDD 200 gigs sata 7200 rpm and a double-disc boxed external RAID 0 of e-sata 1tb. Was installed before the Windows vista ultimate 64-bit, But every time I hung rendered a decision called APPCRASH, Each time had a different ruling in different modules, I tried everything and nothing, I finally passed the Windows xp Pro 64-bit, And now happen to run out of virtual memory. I do not understand. When I look I see system processes that has a load of transactions of 3600 megs or so, Suddenly consumes a lot of memory. I wonder if anyone knows what the best configuration to work with a program like the after effect, Both software and hardware. If the version after effect CS3 is more stable or if I should install another operating system, Perhaps Windows 7. Please, Need help, Is my working tool and no longer do. I forgot, Use many plugins, Especially Trapcode, I have them all, I do not know, Perhaps some problems in the renders. I hope your help, Thanks friends. My settings After Effects default, I have not touched anything Las preferences.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved