ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Magnification changes when editing mask points

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Eric KuehnapfelMagnification changes when editing mask points
by on Sep 4, 2009 at 1:55:01 pm

I checked this forum the best I could to see if someone posted something similar. Does this happen to anyone? Your zoomed in 200% or 400% and fine-tuning masking points when suddenly the magnification ratio jumps around to another level, sometimes back to 100% or 50% or forward to 800%. I use a Kensington Turbo Mouse with a right button set to drag and I'm not sure if I'm accidentally hitting a hidden function or short-cut while editing the bezier handles. It's extremely annoying and driving me crazy. Any insight would be very appreciated. Thanks!

Regards, Eric.

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: Magnification changes when editing mask points
by on Sep 4, 2009 at 3:01:48 pm

Maybe you're accidentally hitting your scroll wheel.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

Eric KuehnapfelRe: Magnification changes when editing mask points
by on Sep 4, 2009 at 3:19:32 pm

Sometimes there's a fine line between ignorance and stupidity. The Kensington Turbo Mouse has a scroll wheel hugging the base of the trackball which I never use and which changes the magnification level with the lightest of touches! I have since disabled it in the preferences and all is well again. Thanks Todd.

Regards, Eric.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]