ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

render/export problem

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Drew Bruckrender/export problem
by on Aug 29, 2009 at 11:34:33 pm

Hello all, I'm having a problem exporting a video I have finished in AE. I've tried exporting and I've tried Pre-Rendering but the problem still exists. I'm still new to all the exporting features in AE so I may be doing the pre-mentioned exports incorrectly. Anyway, here is my problem:

I've finished a multi-comp project involving alpha channels, nested comps and 3D environments as well as 3D camera sweeps. Inside AE, everything looks fine and works fine, albeit not in real time. When I've tried exporting or using the render queue, the video exports with certain parts of the video being glitchy. Animations from a nested comp don't show up properly or only show partially. It also occurs at the same moment every time. How can I remedy this?

Is there anyway to devote all my computers resources to render that one part without a glitch so that when I render the whole comp, that troublesome part is done? Am I just rendering with incorrect settings for a project that's pretty large? Please let me know if you have any solutions. Thank you all so much in advance!

Return to posts index

Andy GeorgeRe: render/export problem
by on Aug 30, 2009 at 3:24:56 pm

Hi Drew,

I think it's more likely that the problem is in your composition,
not your render settings.

If I had to take a shot in the dark, I would say your glitches are
related to motion blur. Have you tried turning on "enable motion blur" from the
upper right hand arrow of your comp? This will allow you to preview with the motion blur
and is not the default setting.

Is there anyway to devote all my computers resources to render that one part without a glitch so that when I render the whole comp, that troublesome part is done?

Here is a tutorial over at video copilot on Proxies-
http://library.creativecow.net/articles/kramer_andrew/proxies.php

-Andy

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]