ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Preview problems in 3d Comps with rasterization

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Karim DairePreview problems in 3d Comps with rasterization
by on Aug 24, 2009 at 8:30:15 pm

I have some strange problems with After effects CS4....

First I was working on a Project in 3D space using PDFs of webpages which I had continously rasterized. When changing positions of my Null-Camera KEyframes I regularly get messed up previews with parts of precomposed 3d Elements tearing apart or disappearing which makes animation hell. The rendered output is OK, just the preview still renders and ram-previews mess up badly... anyone knows this problem and found work arounds??

Secondly I am working on a MACbook Pro 2.4 Ghz Core Duo with OS 10.4.11... when working on render-intensive projects AE sometimes freezes in the middle of animation work (not on rendering or importing... just in basic animation workflows) and takes the whole OS into sleep mode too. Only possibility of working on is rebooting the whole System by hard-reset.

These problems never appeared when working on CS3... am I the only one experiencing these problems?

Karim

-Karim-

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: Preview problems in 3d Comps with rasterization
by on Aug 24, 2009 at 9:25:06 pm

[Karim Daire] "...The rendered output is OK, just the preview still renders and ram-previews mess up badly..."

Weird things sometimes happen in 3D when previewing if your comp resolution is set to one-half or less. Could that be the problem?

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]