ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

frames not rendering as they should!!! (as they look in the rampreview)

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
manojit ghoseframes not rendering as they should!!! (as they look in the rampreview)
by on Aug 24, 2009 at 11:46:26 am

hi,

i am trying to make a small test animation with trapcode form, everything is fine... the ram preview shows exactly what i want...but when i am hitting render some frames are not rendering as they are in the cop!
its rendering something which is non-existant in my comp! (they are form particles but not the way the are displaying in the comp.)

my comp settings are:
NTSC D1 Widescreen Sq Pixel preset
872x486

fr 29.97

(no skip frames are enabled)

i would appreciate any kind of efforts from you guys.

thanks
manojitghose@gmail.com

MG

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: frames not rendering as they should!!! (as they look in the rampreview)
by on Aug 24, 2009 at 3:06:42 pm

Do your resoultion settings match between your Composition panel and your render settings? I've noticed that some particle effects behave differently at different resolution settings.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

manojit ghoseRe: frames not rendering as they should!!! (as they look in the rampreview)
by on Aug 25, 2009 at 7:21:29 am

hi

thanks for answering, if you are talking about the resolution settings of the time controls. yes i have matched them (framerates,resolution and no skip frames),
i've even checked the render settings properly. they are exactly what they should be... but when its rendering...in the sixth keyframe the frame is entirely different from what it shows in the comp.
this is bizzare.
i have a camera with DOF animated (had a keyframe in the 6th frame) i even tried to get rid of that but no luck. now i do not have any kind of keyframe in that frame the ...yet it behaving the same way!!!

manojit

MG

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]