ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

How to create this text effect - characters flying from behind to the front

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Aamir MuhammadHow to create this text effect - characters flying from behind to the front
by on Aug 23, 2009 at 4:26:00 pm

I have created a text effect but its all hand made, its pretty lengthy, i need to know if the same can be achieved via any preset or any other way in AE?

Heres the video uploaded for a quick view:
http://highviews.co.cc/pics/TextEffect.wmv

And heres the AE CS3 file:
http://highviews.co.cc/pics/TextEffect.zip

I played a lot with the presets and tried searching over the net but couldn't found any way around.

Please advice.

ManyTthanks,
Aamir

Return to posts index

Roland R. KahlenbergRe: How to create this text effect - characters flying from behind to the front
by on Aug 25, 2009 at 4:27:07 am

You can save what you did into your own text preset. Also, use QT or Flash so that more folks can see what your vids.

Cheers
RoRK

broadcastGEMs - AEPro Volume 02 (Professional Adobe After Effects Project Files - Now Available).

Adobe After Effects Training in South East Asia.

Return to posts index

Aamir MuhammadRe: How to create this text effect - characters flying from behind to the front
by on Aug 25, 2009 at 4:31:07 am

I did it character by character manually, i have shared my After Effects file, so that you can take a look at it.

Can this be saved as a preset?

Thanks,
Aamir

Return to posts index

Roland R. KahlenbergRe: How to create this text effect - characters flying from behind to the front
by on Aug 25, 2009 at 5:29:37 am

[Aamir Muhammad] "I did it character by character manually"

It doesn't look too tricky an effect. The only difficulty I see is in having the text characters move in a curved path as they reach their respective end locations. Other than that it's quite an easy setup. To have the text characters ease into place, ou should use either Ramp or Ramp down in conjunction with Offset. Also tweaks for the High and Low parameters may be needed.

Specifically, what difficulty did you have when trying to create this with the text tool?

Cheers
RoRK

broadcastGEMs - AEPro Volume 02 (Professional Adobe After Effects Project Files - Now Available).

Adobe After Effects Training in South East Asia.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]