ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Pftrack to AfterEffects

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mike Moon
Pftrack to AfterEffects
on Aug 13, 2009 at 10:48:11 pm

Hey guys,
I am trying out PFtrack and am wondering, I know its great for tracking video and intergrading 3D objects, but what about 2D objects? In the exports, it has options for Shake but not After Effects. After Effects is in the 3D Camera Export. Does that mean that the camera is moving instead of the track markers? All I want to do is replace an eye on my subject. The tracking in after effects is not so great. Does anyone have experience with this? Thank you!

Return to posts index

Mike Moon
Re: Pftrack to AfterEffects
on Aug 13, 2009 at 11:40:10 pm

oh btw the camera is still. its just the subject that is moving while talking and I'm trying to replace the eye. So i just wanted trackers around the eye to import into After Effects.

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
on Aug 14, 2009 at 1:29:18 am

> The tracking in after effects is not so great.

Have you tried mocha, which comes with After Effects?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

Mike Moon
on Aug 14, 2009 at 2:39:59 am

Yes I know the AE trackers are not so good which is why I'm using Pftrack a standalone program that can export tracking information into 3D programs as well as AE. I was wondering how I could do that successfully

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]