ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Something about keying effect in AECS4

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jacky Lam
Something about keying effect in AECS4
on Aug 9, 2009 at 5:27:27 am

I wanna capture one person's actions with background in a video. I know AE's keing effect can help doing this, but what I have read is that all those keying processes needs to have a pure color background behind the moving object, is there any methods suitable for my below situation? Thanks for you guys attention~

Image hosting by IMGBoot.com

The person in the middle is moving , I wanna capture only the man's action by removing the background.

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
Re: Something about keying effect in AECS4
on Aug 9, 2009 at 4:07:16 pm

This requires rotoscoping, not color keying.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

Jacky Lam
on Aug 9, 2009 at 4:29:10 pm

Thanks for your kind suggestions~~And can I know the actual use of the keying in AE?

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
on Aug 9, 2009 at 11:54:50 pm

> And can I know the actual use of the keying in AE?

Color keying is used to make a background transparent (remove a background) when it is a solid color. This usually occurs because you deliberately shot the subject against a background of a solid color (like a green screen).

Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]