ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Render fails every single time at the same frame (HD res)

COW Forums : Video Copilot

VIEW ALL   •   PRINT
Michal Poniedzielski
Render fails every single time at the same frame (HD res)
on Oct 14, 2008 at 9:26:49 pm

Hi!
I'm working on HD project (1920x1080). PC platform, AE CS3. My render fails at the end of the project (300 frames from end) on one specific frame - the one where a Videocopilot Twitch Effect (http://www.videocopilot.net/products/twitch/) becomes enabled. The weird thing is in some other places in the project Twitch effect is also used together with other memory-hungry effects and tons of layers beneth and above... and gains no trouble. Here, on the end of the project it is enabled in endtitles almost on single layer on black background! So there's no reason for AE to fail everytime this frame is rendered...

Help me please - I don't know what to do... This 300 frames left on the end of the project are like in prison :) And for not being guilty.

Is there any way to avoid AE rendering and use some outside software? I have tried Nucleo but it fails to.

Or maybe some codecs would do the trick. In Adobe Premiere I can choose which codec is used to render my stuff. Can I do that in AE?

Thanks in advance - micz

Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 | Asus P5B Deluxe | 4GB RAM | GeForce7200 | Windows XP Pro SP3

Return to posts index

VIEW ALL   •   PRINT
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]