ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Problem Rendering -- (7 :: 39) -- URGENT

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Stephen Lubin
Problem Rendering -- (7 :: 39) -- URGENT
on May 31, 2008 at 3:27:36 am

I'm trying to render a movie in quicktime and it will just randomly stop in the middle of rendering (it doesn't get too far). The following messages come up:

After Effects error: could not create 7397 x 4476 image buffer. (7 :: 39)

Then i click ok and this message pops up:

After Effects error: Quicktime export failed -- Out of memory. (-108).

The weird part is that I have plenty of memory and my image size is 720 x 480. I don't understand what it's talking about. Any help wold be greatly appreciated!! I need the video finished by tomorow! PLEASE HELP!

Return to posts index

Steve Roberts
Re: Problem Rendering -- (7 :: 39) -- URGENT
on May 31, 2008 at 4:18:10 am

Which version is your Quicktime? Have you upgraded to the latest version?

Return to posts index

Stephen Lubin
on May 31, 2008 at 4:13:43 pm

I do have the latest version of quicktime, what's weird is that I've rendered this before, but not it's not letting me.

Return to posts index

Darby Edelen
on May 31, 2008 at 6:33:48 am

[Stephen Lubin] "After Effects error: could not create 7397 x 4476 image buffer. (7 :: 39) "

[Stephen Lubin] "The weird part is that I have plenty of memory and my image size is 720 x 480."

Do you have any large footage items/solids/motion tiled layers?

Darby Edelen
Lead Designer
Left Coast Digital
Santa Cruz, CA

Return to posts index

Stephen Lubin
on May 31, 2008 at 4:16:03 pm

I do have large items I guess because my video is in 3-D space. But i've rendered this video before and nothing was wrong with it. Is there a limit to how big an item can be?

Return to posts index

Amir Sharafeh
on Jun 2, 2008 at 12:15:46 am

Hello,
Do you have CS3 and did you tick on the "multiple processor" option in your preference setting?
If so, list what you're workstations specs and I might be able to help.

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
on Jun 2, 2008 at 9:24:45 pm

[Stephen Lubin] "The weird part is that I have plenty of memory and my image size is 720 x 480. I don't understand what it's talking about. Any help wold be greatly appreciated!! "

I see that your former handle was "photoshopmagician". If you happen to be engaging in some Photoshop magic for this project, and you happen to be using Photoshop layer modes, which Adobe says is now supported in AE8, know that AE doesn't support all of them. It could be a problem for you.

Unfortunately, I don't have a list of what is and isn't supported.

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Stephen Lubin
on Jun 2, 2008 at 9:28:10 pm

hmmmm, well, since you mention it, the entire video is photoshop layers. However, I have AE 6.5, not 8, would that post a problem?

Here's what I've found out so far....i can render different portions of my video, but not the entire thing. Could it be that my video is "too large a file" to be rendered through my laptop because it doesn't have enough RAM? It definitely has enough memory on it.

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
on Jun 2, 2008 at 9:32:07 pm

I guess the proper term is "layer styles", and AE 6.5 wouldn't support them. Sorry about the confusion.

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Jimmy Brunger
on Jun 3, 2008 at 9:04:31 am

You could try setting AE to purge frames if it can't do the whole comp in one go (hold down shift and then select prefs, keeping shift held down and then a new menu item should appear at the bottom - 'secret' in AE7/8 and I think 'schecret' in 6.5?) set it to purge XX number of frames to suit how early it's crashing. Usually 10-15 frames is a good place to start)

That said - I am working on massive 7000 x 700 pix comps at the mo and even purging EVERY frame is not working for me!

Another option of course is to break your render up into bits and then bolt them together afterwards...

AE7 Pro - Nucleo - Mocha v1.2.0 - PS CS3 - FCP 5.1.4
MacPro Quad 3GHz / ATI 1900XT / 8GB RAM / OSX 10.4.11
30" ACD / Wacom Intuos 3 A4 / XServe RAID
---------------------------------
Production Studio CS2 - Combustion 3 - Mocha v1.0.1
Win XP Pro 32 / Intel P4 3GHz / 2GB RAM / GeForce FX5200 / DeckLink Pro / Roland DS-5s / Sony BVM-20G1E / 2 x Dell 2007FP / Wacom Intuos 3 A4 / 110GB/80GB/600GB RAID-0

Return to posts index

jose calvins
Re: Problem Rendering -- (7 :: 39)
on Dec 15, 2010 at 7:54:54 pm

I am trying to render an AE project on AECS4. I've got 2.93Ghz Dual Core Processor with 2.93 RAM, I keep getting the 7 39 Error saying "unable to allocate space for a 4096 x 4096 image buffer.

I tried setting the RAM usage and processes to 0, but still i keep getting the same error. I am using "THE HEAVY IMPACT" template by NEFOS, i am inserting our company's logo in the end which is 495x388, its an Adobe Fireworks PNG FILE.

Please Help i am desperate.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]