ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Genuine cloud videos.

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mohammed Ovais
Genuine cloud videos.
on May 12, 2008 at 7:58:23 am

I'm looking for some genuine cloud effects or background videos. I've searched long and hard using the search tool, but most cover how to create clouds yourself (which to be honest takes a lot more time), but I'd prefer to have default ones like in greyscale and adjust the hue/saturation.

I have some of video-co pilot's collection, but I can't find any in those, any advice or ideas on where to obtain cloud videos. Both thick and fluffy clouds and the streaky clouds.

Many thanks.

Return to posts index

Grant Swanson
Re: Genuine cloud videos.
on May 12, 2008 at 12:21:55 pm

I would check out Artbeats's large collection of cloud videos, most of them are loopable, and you can easily adjust the hue/saturation if you wanted.

And since they are rather expensive, you don't have to buy the entire collection, you can just buy the individual videos you want.

Hope that helped!

-Grant Swanson

http://videoapex.blogspot.com/

Return to posts index

Mark Fogarty
on May 12, 2008 at 12:42:09 pm

You might want to check out what Revostock has for cloud footage. They've got quite a bit of variety and their prices are excellent.

Mark Fogarty

Return to posts index

Brian Berneker
on May 13, 2008 at 1:14:37 am

Or... just a thought... you might want to try pointing a camera out your window and hitting record!

There are lots of free capture utilities that let you adjust the frame capture rate to anything, say 1 frame every 30 seconds...

You get beautiful stop motion clouds and no copyright issues or royalties to pay. You can even do this with a digital still camera and get awesome HD resolution footage... and after that, you might even feel a bit CREATIVE!!!! :)

Brian

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]