ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Cycore Plugins missing

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Josh Lamont
Cycore Plugins missing
on Dec 12, 2007 at 5:52:53 pm

I downloaded After Affects CS3 professional from the Adobe website. I do not have the Cycore plugins, is it possible for me to get them from somewhere?

Return to posts index

Kevin Camp
Re: Cycore Plugins missing
on Dec 12, 2007 at 6:30:04 pm

if it is the full version you should have the plugins, and they get installed automatically now (rather than a separate installer as in previous versions). i would call adobe if you didn't get the cycore effects with the full version.

if you downloaded the trial, i believe it doesn't come with the extras like the cycore bundle, so you would need to purchase the full version or the hd cycore effects from cycorefx.com.

if you are on a pc or powerpc mac (g5, g4, g3.) you may be able to move the cycore effects from version 7 to cs3, but i'm unsure of compatibility...

if you have an intel mac, you can try the same, but you will need to force ae to run under rosetta powerpc emulation (an option in the get info window for the application).

Kevin Camp
Designer - KCPQ, KMYQ & KRCW

Return to posts index

Mohammed Ovais
Re: Cycore Plugins missing
on Mar 31, 2008 at 3:23:16 pm

Question regarding plugins. Don't want to get into trouble for starting a new thread, but if you have plugins for AE 7 is it possible to just stick them in the AE CS3 folder?

I have a few plugins with AE7, it would save alot of time and hassle if I could just cut them and paste them.

Thanks.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]