ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Production Premium CS3 Low Price?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
rockandrollvirus
Production Premium CS3 Low Price?
on Aug 7, 2007 at 10:10:59 pm

Hey all! I'm getting ready to purchase the Production Premium bundle and was wondering if anyone knows where I can get it for the lowest price from a well known and trustworthy site. I will need the full version. I did find a pretty good deal at newegg for $1185 but want to make sure of something, in the title it says "Adobe Production Premium CS3 For Win Upsell - Retail" What exactly does "Upsell" mean?
So if anyone can explain that and or give me a link to a site that sells it cheaper would be great!
Thanks alot!

Return to posts index

Zarxrax
Re: Production Premium CS3 Low Price?
on Aug 8, 2007 at 1:50:01 am

According to this site: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/487942-REG/Adobe_19600057_Upsell_to_P...

It means if you already own one of the single cs3 apps, you can upgrade to the full suite.

Return to posts index

Mister Cat
on Aug 8, 2007 at 2:39:21 am

Check out Videoguys.com. I bought the upgrade from them and they were throwing in a $50 ShuttleXpress gratis. I'm not familiar yet with the ShuttleXpress and may never use it, but hey, a $50 gizmo that might be really cool, and it was free.

Steven

Return to posts index

Marcio Pinto
on Aug 8, 2007 at 2:44:15 am

Adobe has this as an upgrade ($1199) to the suite from any one single application (After Effects Pro, Premiere, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator or Flash). I does not have to be a CS3 application.
Hope it helps.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]