ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Photoshop file format error

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
dupsta
Photoshop file format error
on Jun 26, 2007 at 7:16:19 pm

Just ran into this new problem. I have set a proj to render, half the farm renders this proj and half the farm fails giving me this log. The proj has never produced this error before.
After Effects error: Photoshop file format error 1. (45 :: 35)
I feel this might be a memory issue or possible After effect is trying to render an image sequence that has corrupt frames in the comp?
Does it really have anything to do with PhotoShop?
Any suggestions?

Return to posts index

dupsta
Re: Photoshop file format error
on Jun 27, 2007 at 2:11:33 am

I am still trying to trouble shoot this Photo Shop error.
I am just not sure if this is a memory issue, I am sure spinning my wheels here.
The photo Shop error seems so broad. I am not using any pic files or CMYK color space. Again I'm trying to translate this error, unfortunately it isn't giving me a place to start. Grrr.

Please let me know if you can help me out.

Return to posts index

dupsta
on Jun 28, 2007 at 4:53:11 pm

Anyone think this might be a memory error and not a photoshop error?

Can't shake it out.

Return to posts index

dupsta
on Jun 29, 2007 at 6:19:02 pm

Well I am fired now, no answers, no sleep for the last week. Total melt down.
Guess I will take up lawn bowling

Here is a link to the error that has stumped the COW.

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4198/error1wd6.jpg

Return to posts index

river olson-taylor
on May 5, 2009 at 5:15:39 pm

i have the same problem whish i could help :(

Return to posts index

Jeremy Mayhew
on Aug 22, 2009 at 10:10:31 pm

Having the same problem today while working on a commercial. Crap.

What is this?!

Return to posts index

Mark Ramos
on Oct 6, 2009 at 11:57:21 am

After Effects error:
Photoshop file format error (-1).
45 :: 35

Not sure if someone has worked it out yet but what i did was change the save setting of the image in Photoshop from bmp to a psd document.
Deleted the previously saved image, reloaded the project then after effects will say that there is 1 missing file, clicked OK then replace the missing link with the new saved image.
It rendered out like a baby :-) Hope this helps

Return to posts index

Iouri Verchok
on Oct 10, 2011 at 9:01:58 am

Same thing here. I did nearly half of the project with numerious files imported, where I combine footage and rendered Maya .iff sequences. It worked fine. Then now all of a sudden AE started giving me that crazy 'After Effects Error: Photoshop file format error 1 (45::35) on all parts, that were working fine. What the heck is that? All my files are intact, nothing's happened to them. What can start this weird behaviour of AE? Even without it AE is extremely unstable, crashing as if coded by a bunch of shoollboys, but this just drove me crazy. And it seems like no one is answering this question, so is it that really no one knows?
I have Windows 7, AE CS5, Maya 2012

Return to posts index

Eduardo Pinto
on Oct 19, 2011 at 4:15:25 am

I have to re-render now a project I worked on in january. In that time everything worked out fine, but now...AE keeps giving me this message of Photoshop file format error in all my .iff maya sequences. I donĀ“t have time to render all maya stuff again, there are tons of animations....
In other project i worked on, i removed all color corrections from .iff files and AE rendered out without problems. But the strange thing is that now neither doing this AE accepts to render my .iff maya files. If someone can help, I would be very thankfull.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]