ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Exporting Video to use with USB Thumb Drive on Samsung TV - How to remove black lines on the sides

COW Forums : Adobe Media Encoder

VIEW ALL   •   PRINT
Eric Johnson
Exporting Video to use with USB Thumb Drive on Samsung TV - How to remove black lines on the sides
on May 29, 2020 at 7:45:57 pm

I've tried almost every combination to get this video I made in After Effects to play full screen on a Samsung TV. No matter what I do, I end up with big black bars on the left and right of the screen.

I've posted photos of my After Effects composition settings and my Adobe Media encoder settings.

I'm so close, but can't get it to run full screen without the black bars. Any ideas?

Return to posts index

Tero Ahlfors
Re: Exporting Video to use with USB Thumb Drive on Samsung TV - How to remove black lines on the sides
on May 30, 2020 at 6:03:16 am

What's the aspect ratio of the Samsung? Because it's probably one of those wider ones and you're trying to view 16:9 footage on it.

Return to posts index

Eric Johnson
Re: Exporting Video to use with USB Thumb Drive on Samsung TV - How to remove black lines on the sides
on May 31, 2020 at 4:35:02 pm

It shows the black bars even when I view it in on the computer using VLC player or Windows Media Player. There must be some wrong settings in After Effects composition settings or when I'm rendering it in Adobe Media Encoder.

Return to posts index

VIEW ALL   •   PRINT
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]