ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Effects in Effect Controls Panel keep changing order and moving up by themselves

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Idris Oulmane
Effects in Effect Controls Panel keep changing order and moving up by themselves
on May 6, 2020 at 9:26:03 pm
Last Edited By Idris Oulmane on May 6, 2020 at 9:26:52 pm

Hello,

I have After Effects CC 2019 and lately I ma facing a weird issue which I didn't find elsewhere. When I add effects to a layer and switch back to the layer the effects revers their order, the last one move up and become on top then followed by the ones behind one by one !? can any one help me with this because I am about to uninstall after effects, it is driving me crazy ! ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜“

Thank you !

Return to posts index

Richard Garabedain
Re: Effects in Effect Controls Panel keep changing order and moving up by themselves
on May 7, 2020 at 5:17:57 pm

hmm...What do you mean by switch back to the layer? Maybe in trying yo understand your method I can find the solution.

Return to posts index

Idris Oulmane
Re: Effects in Effect Controls Panel keep changing order and moving up by themselves
on May 10, 2020 at 7:08:22 pm

Thank you for the reply, sorry , I couldn't explain well. In After effects, The effect controls panel follow the current selected layer and shows the effects applied to it, right !
Let say, I select a layer A which have effects applied to it in the following order (a1, a2, a3) when I select another layer B which have effects on it (b1,b2,b3) and reselect again the layer A the effects on it change order and become (a3,a2,a1) same when I switch to the layer B the effects reverse the order to (b3,b2,b1) and they don't keep the original order !? I attached a screenshot to understand better.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]